22 January 2013

mix no. 16

.




One of my favorite music mixes I've made is this Sixties-esque Mix. Since I still can't get enough of harmonies and hand-claps, here's volume two: more contemporary songs that feature elements of '60s rock and pop.


Enjoy!


Tracklist:

01.  Keep Me in Mind - Little Joy
02.  French Navy - Camera Obscura
03.  Get Lost - The Babies
04.  I'm Gonna Try - Shimmering Stars
05.  Spinoza - Generationals
06.  She's Thunderstorms - Arctic Monkeys
07.  Stranger - Lissie
08.  Goes Out - Play People
09.  Sleeping in the Beetle Bug - of Montreal
10.  Searching Through the Past - Bleached
11.  16th & Valencia Roxy Music - Devendra Banhart
12.  Trouble in Paradise - The Like
13.  Future Primitive - Papercuts
14.  Headlights - Sean Lennon
15.  Where I'm Going - Cut Copy
16.  The Start of Something - Voxtrot
17.  I Follow You - Melody's Echo Chamber
18.  Why Bother? - Weezer
19.  I Can't Keep You in My Mind - La Sera
20.  Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
21.  Again and Again - Mikal Cronin
22.  Parachutes - Jenn Grant
23.  Old Friend - Caveman



Original cover images found here and here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment