25 May 2012

heading west

.




(Some photos from my recent travels. Maggie the puppy isn't so little anymore, is she?)


I'm climbing aboard another airplane this weekend, and this time I'm westward-bound. My love and I are meeting halfway (ish?) in Colorado to spend Memorial Day with some great friends, and I'm ecstatic. I was able to visit Boulder in July 2009 for my cousin's wedding, and I remember its enchanting beauty well.

See you next week, when I'll either be glowing from the mountain air or still panting from altitude adjustment.




.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you'll be glowing :) I hope you're having a great time!

    Also, Maggie is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! There was a little bit of both glowing and huffing/puffing, but I had a blast. I only wish I could go on another trip soon and hang out with Maggie some more.

    ReplyDelete