10 January 2012

mix no. 10

.




I've got some calm, dreamy winter tunes for ya this time around.

Listen here.


Tracklist:

01.  I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen Cover) - Shakey Graves
02.  Daydreaming - Dark Dark Dark
03.  All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
04.  It's Not Like - Sharon Van Etten
05.  Faded From The Winter - Iron & Wine
06.  Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (White Stripes Cover) - Cat Power
07.  Winter Daze - Papercuts
08.  Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House Cover) - Sarah Blasko
09.  How Can I Tell You - Cat Stevens
10.  Wedding Bells (Hank Williams Cover) - Lissie
11.  Oh Sister (Bob Dylan Cover) - Andrew Bird
12.  Cuddle Alone - She Keeps Bees & Sharon Van Etten
13.  Pumped Up Kicks (Foster The People Cover) - Chamberlin
14.  Winter Is All Over You - First Aid Kit
15.  Bookends Theme - Simon and Garfunkel
16.  Hallelujah (Live) - Jeff Buckley

.

3 comments:

  1. I like you mixtape so much! So this is whay I have an award for you on my blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much! So glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete