04 January 2012

bits and bobs

.
While I was otherwise occupied, my Google Reader reached the dreaded "1000+ items" point of no return. I've finally caught up with the internets (to the degree that anyone can!), so here are some lovely bits and blogs I wanted to share.


The Tianmen Mountain glass walkway, which sits 1,430 meters (4,700 feet) above sea level in Zhangjiajie, China. (via Smith Journal; images found here and here)




Literary Eats, a food blog after my own heart!

(Bruce Bogtrotter's Chocolate Cake, Harriet the Spy's tomato sandwich, The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake Chocolate Frosted Lemon Cupcakes, and Harry Potter's Butterbeer.)




Let it Be Beautiful, personal short stories inspired by Beatles songs and presented as lovely zines. (via fieldguided)




Stunning wedding shoot by Jose Villa for the Once Wed workshop. (Styled by Joy Thigpen, floral and design by Amy Osaba and Ginny Branch, and make up by Jordan Byers.)




Movie poster prints by Monster Gallery.





and I love
.

No comments:

Post a Comment