For some reason these two colors together remind me of fall. They bring to mind a faded vintagey version of my hometown college colors. They evoke dark blue equestrian jackets and buttery leather boots. They embody both the cool damp and burnt warmth of autumn.
01. a printed dress to layer with at volenska vintage
02. moody watercolor painting by c galla fine art
03. vintage wool skirt with breathtaking gradations from sparvintheieletree
04. whiskey leather kisslock purse at mouse trap vintage
05. cozy mukluk slippers from lousybeatnik
06. gorgeous ikat shawl at oceanswept
07. simple, stunning hexagon earrings created by moonlightforviolet
08. i still love loafers, like this brown pair at purevintageclothing
09. cool brown bottles from the old red hen
10. a doily clock made by is it noon yet?
11. silky vintage scarf with touches of avocado spotted at iwundervintage