26 October 2011

my neighborhood

.


In my neighborhood...

...you can see the whole Manhattan skyline from the park.
...there are dozens of amazing, cheap bakeries, many of which waft the sweet smell of sugar skulls this time of year.
...I live on one of the last historic all-brownstone streets in Brooklyn.
...the avenues are lined with vendors selling roasted corn, churros, and candy-colored aguas frescas (I can drink horchata anytime I want, yay!).
...you will find the best Mexican and Chinese restaurants ever.
.

4 comments:

  1. I love this peek into your neighbourhood! Your street looks very 'Cosby Show'! What a great place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! It really is a cool area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an amazing place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Kate! Like any new place it took some adjusting, but it's really starting to feel like home.

    ReplyDelete