17 October 2011

mix no. 8

.




I debated whether or not to call this one "Beautiful Mix." All of these songs do remind me of fall, but they're also achingly lovely. And sad. But, I suppose, that's the way autumn seems to me this year, too.

(You should at least give the first track a listen, it changed my life! Haha. I also consider the last track one of the prettiest, most melancholy songs in the world.)


Listen here.


Tracklist:

01.  California Dreamin' (The Mamas & The Papas Cover) - Bobby Womack
02.  Tall Trees - Lost in the Trees
03.  To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
04.  Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
05.  Hands - The Dutchess and The Duke
06.  Heavy Storm - First Aid Kit
07.  Slippery When Wet - The Acorn
08.  I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
09.  Swans and the Swimming - Iron & Wine
10.  The Giant of Illinois - Andrew Bird
11.  The Lines of My Earth - Sixpence None The Richer
12.  Jersey Thursday - Donovan
13.  Hold On, Hold On - Neko Case
14.  This Year's Love - David Gray
15.  Pipe Dreams - Travis
16.  No Surprises (Radiohead Cover) - Melissa Nadler feat. Black Hole Infinity
17.  Lucky Now - Ryan Adams
18.  Sleepless - The Decemberists


.

3 comments:

  1. I catching up with blogging and Im exicted to see your new mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol very good mix, I'll be listening this on sunday :)
    xo
    Betül

    ReplyDelete