15 September 2011

wishlist: red and gray

.




One time I accidentally grabbed a red cardigan instead of my usual black on the way to work. I was wearing a gray shirt. Hey, I realized - I love how these colors look together!


(clockwise from top right)  // vintage record at pinkshirtsncarwrecks  //  vintage dress at the greedy seagull  //  tiny bear vase by pretty random objects  //  nail polishes by scotch naturals  //  vintage handkerchief at heirloom linens  //  watch by uniform wares  //  wool socks by rgsocks  //  beaded necklace at leili art & design  //  peter pan collar top by topshop  //  vintage purse at valley of the sun vintage  //  pyramid earrings by chelsea3349  //  sweater by topshop

.

5 comments:

  1. hmm they do! I have lots of gray in my closet but nothing in red... maybe I should try this color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both those grey tops! Hmmm, I really don't have enough grey in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they look together too :) great picks here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man - love all of these! Especially love anything in gray wool with a splash of bright color added. I have plenty of gray in my wardrobe, leftover from a job requiring fairly conservative dress. I am working on stocking up on bright colorful accessories - definitely need more red! Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete