03 August 2011

pack your bags

.

.

For some reason I always like the look of a perfectly packed suitcase. Of course, mine never look as lovely as these...  but how much do you love finally fitting everything in, all tucked away, with your cute mini bottles and the rest? It makes the excitement of travel more real.

Okay, maybe that's just my OCD side coming out to play. But anyway, I'm thinking of suitcases today as I pack my own. Tomorrow the boy and I take the train up to New York...for good. The grand new adventure is beginning at last.
.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is exciting! Good luck with the move, I know how stressful it can be. By the way, I love that Anne Of Green Gables pic so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dear Hannah :) I'm surviving so far! haha.

    ReplyDelete