13 August 2011

mix no. 5

.




Mallory from Where the Lovely Things Are recently hosted a mix CD swap based on the theme G O O D  T I M E S.

I was lucky to be paired up with the lovely Cinthya, who made me a friggin' gorgeous mix that I can't wait to hear. Here's my own humble offering - and here's to meeting new musical friends, who share one's love for collage and old-timey-tunes!


(To my chagrin there are a few repeats from previous mixes, which I had hoped never to do. But I wanted to make the very best good times mix I could and I just couldn't bring myself to shun some of these happy songs, so I hope you'll forgive me!)






Listen here.


Tracklist:

01. Don't Say Oh Well - Grouplove
02. Long Boat Pass - Tennis
03. Whatever Goes Up - Max Indian
04. Screws Get Loose - Those Darlins
05. Rich Girls - The Virgins
06. High School Lover - Oregon Bike Trails
07. Picture Book - The Kinks
08. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids
09. Rude as Jude - Dom
10. One Day - Sharon Van Etten
11. Out of the Blue - Julian Casablancas
12. Heart To Tell - The Love Language
13. Bermuda - Kisses
14. It Doesn't Have To Be Beautiful - Slow Club
15. Flathead - The Fratellis
16. Dilly - Band of Horses
17. Gotta Get a Record Out (Green Cover) - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
18. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
19. Climb the Ladder - Of Montreal
20. Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What a Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
21. Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac Cover) - The Cranberries

.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, this is sooo incredible good! Listening to it puts an instant smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so glad! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment is a little late - but that is such an awesome mix! I'm glad the swap worked out so well for you!

    ReplyDelete