07 June 2011

wedding times

.



Tomorrow I leave for my lovely hometown to be in a best friend's wedding! I can't wait for our bachelorette's night at a mountain cabin and then a beautiful farm ceremony in my "fern" bridesmaid gown. Oh yeah, and seeing my besties from high school will be incredible. It's our ten-year friend anniversary! So crazy that we've reached the age when friends get married (and the age when weddings are a hell of a lot more fun, in my opinion. Hehe).

I'll be gone the rest of the week but have a few posts scheduled. Have an amazing few days!

(Above:  the wedding venue, photographed in autumn. Image found here.)
.

2 comments:

  1. that venue is just stunning, wow! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was even more incredible in person. I'll have to share more about it later!

    ReplyDelete