21 June 2011

mix no. 2

.




Here's a mix of some of my current favorite 1960s tunes. There's no real rhyme or reason here, as groovy guitars mingle with shameless pop. I guess the uniting theme is that this kind of music makes me crazy-happy, and it always will!
Listen here.


Tracklist:

01. It's Cold Outside - The Choir
02. Is It True - Brenda Lee
03. Bus Stop - The Hollies
04. Love Is All Around - The Troggs
05. Laisse Tomber Les Filles - France Gall
06. She May Call You Up Tonight - The Left Banke
07. Red Rubber Ball - The Cyrkle
08. I Only Want To Be With You - Dusty Springfield
09. There's a Kind of Hush - Herman's Hermits
10. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You - The Monkees
11. I Have a Boyfriend - The Chiffons
12. Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye) - Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons
13. What More Can I Do - The Zombies
14. Valleri - The Monkees
15. I'll Be Your Mirror - The Velvet Underground
16. I Can't Let Maggie Go - The Honeybus
17. Don't Think Twice, It's Allright (Bob Dylan Cover) - Peter, Paul and Mary
18. Da Doo Ron Ron - The Crystals
19. You Make Me Feel Good - The Zombies
20. Jennifer Juniper - Donovan
21. Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream - Simon and Garfunkel


(Cover art image source.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment