15 April 2011

vintage vendredi: thermoses

.
The last time I remember drinking from a thermos, it was plastered with Beauty and the Beast cartoons and filled with strawberry milk.

Now I know thermoses can be even cooler than that one was. I absolutely love the ingenious picnic sets I've seen around Etsy, most of them tucked into adorable tartan bags I'd use for everything. And I suppose back before microwaves were readily accessible, thermoses were the way one brought soup for lunch. ...not a bad idea, now that I think about it. Mmmm, soup.


Kultur























Fancy Hunt

















BDVintage

birdfruit


HeatherCarson


SAVEALOTSHOP


MyMidCentury


InspiredSalvage


OllieBollen


EMNelson


CathodeBlue


inmyigloo


linneamarie


mainsailvintage


mockingbirdroad



MyraMelinda
SwankyLadyVintage


Prêt à Voyager


SkinnyandBernie

.

3 comments:

  1. I want that Barbie thermos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I've always been so keen on thermoses and have a few hand-me-downs from my parents. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You're lucky to own the real deal! :)

    (& Emily, me too)

    ReplyDelete