09 April 2011

chandeliers, etc.

.
Here's some random decor I liked over at the The Collective. As far as I can tell, the site is a library of locations that may be rented out for filming, photography, events, and the like. But most of the photos on the site aren't crisp and clean Apartment Therapy-type tours. In many of them I see lived-in clutter, toys on the floor. They're more of an everyday peek into someone's home (which just happens to also be a possible future film set).






















































































.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's where I work! Most of the pictures are mine :-) Thanks for posting!

    www.anab.eu

    http://location-collective.co.uk/location-search.html?inpSearchText=anashoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! I love the way you capture interiors (obvi), thanks so much for letting me share the pics here. :)

    ReplyDelete