24 March 2011

the good, the bad

.


1. My computer has a virus for about the third time this year. COME ON!

2. Posting will therefore be on hiatus for a few days.  (Sorry, Vintage Vendredi.)

But also....




4. I'm cooking boatloads of food for our classy-meets-trashy party tonight.
There will be peach bellinis. There will be dancing.

5. Tomorrow I'm going to Washington DC, where I get to visit my best friend, see the cherry blossoms, and eat me some cupcakes.

6. I have so much to be grateful for, especially the amazing people in my life. And my computer will come back to me soon enough. I can be so silly sometimes.

I hope you all have lovely weekends ahead of you too.
.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! So jealous of your trip to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival! Especially since its 20 something degrees here in Buffalo with a fresh coat of snow on the ground...

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) Although it was actually pretty cold there, highs in the '40s, and the blossoms weren't fully bloomed. But it was still a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! that picture totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete