12 January 2011

wanderlusting after mexico: further reading

.
In my search for Mexican inspiration, I came across some sites that seemed worthy of more in-depth mentions. So for further exploration (and visual delights), see the blogs featured below.
















Jose Villa is a renowned West Coast wedding photographer. I easily got lost in the wedding posts on his blog, but I was also enchanted by the polaroids and other photos he's taken in Mexico.




Visit his blog for much more, including gorgeous landscapes (and abundant displays of couple love :).


~~~~~~~~





















I love that the aesthetics of Scout and Catalogue's shop and blog are influenced by the owners' years spent in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Bre's pictures from that time are breathtaking, and you can browse them here.


 




































See more at a tumblr about their time in Mexico.


~~~~~~~~


Finally, I wanted to feature a post by Tomostyle about the Mercado Hidalgo in Tijuana.




























 






The post is eloquent and evocative, and encouraged me to add "visit local markets" to my "to do in Mexico" list. Check it out!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment